1 in 3 people in prison will have a learning difficulty or disability (also known as Neurodiversity) . Most will not have a diagnosis as they may have been excluded from school, be looked after children or have just fallen below the radar of detection.
Knowing how to support each person and also considering the context of often complex and chaotic lives is a real challenge.
Do-IT Profiler helps to make personalised provision a reality.
- Individual report showing strengths and challenges-instant feedback for the person
- Practical strategies to support identified challenges for the person, contextualised to the prison
- Practical strategies to support identified challenges for staff working in prison, contextualised to prison environment
- Built in resources in PDF documents, sound files and bitesize videos for the person to access
- Instant data at individual, group and prison level to support signposting to Health Care, Case Conferences, intervention planning, reporting and compliance
- Available in multi- languages for people whose English is not their first language
- Supports violence reduction and safer custody
What’s in the Profiler system?
The Do-IT Profiler package is dependent on the person’s and organisation’s needs.
- Mental Health and wellbeing tools with associated resources
- Psychological Maturity Assessment tools
- Resettlement and skills packs for work tools with resources including CV maker
- Literacy, numeracy and ICT tools
- Monitoring tools to measure distance travelled and outcomes
The Do-IT Profiler system includes the Neurodiversity Screening Pack. As a modular system additional packs can be added which include:
The Do-IT Profiler team will work with organisations to identify the pack and create bespoke modules if required.