Recruiting and maintaining the best neurodiverse talent (includes people with traits associated with Dyslexia, Dyspraxia (DCD), ADHD, Autism Spectrum Conditions, and Dyscalculia) is essential for every organisation.We can help you by providing the tools and training.
At least 1 in 8 of your workforce will be neurodiverse and in some settings, this may be even greater because of specific talents they may have such as being creative,great communicators, analytical, or empathic.
Neurodiversity Workplace Plus Profiler has been developed by internationally recognised experts.Specifically designed for the workplace and helps provide personalised solutions to support and maximise and retain neurodiverse talent and optimise productivity.
- We can provide free benchmarking for your organisation in relationship to neurodiversity and Disability Confidence.
- We can help you do a ‘gap analysis’.
- Learn more about our neurodiversity awareness with our internationally recognised e-learning and accredited courses.
- We can also help your organisation become a Neurodiverse Aware through our unique accredited programme.
- *New e-learning bite size courses available for CPD at home or work*
HR and Diversity and Inclusion
Neurodiversity Workplace Profiler benefits
Some people may not know that they can gain support to optimise their skills or how to gain support through Access to Work.
No-one can be expected to be the expert in everything and we may avoid some conversations in case we get it wrong!
Not everyone has a diagnosis or want to disclose that they have Dyslexia, Dyscalculia, Dyspraxia (also known as DCD), Autism Spectrum Conditions, ADHD or language difficulties.
Assessments can be very expensive. Some have to be self-funded.Assessments for adults may not always be availble for all neurodiverse conditions.
In reality, a diagnosis never describes the person in the context of their work and home life. No two people are ever the same.
We can help you by providing:
- A quick, cost-efficient system to help support each person in your workplace who may be Neurodiverse developed by experts with more than 25 years clinical and research experience.
- Personalised and contextualised solutions helping maintain and grow people’s talents.
- Suggested reasonable adjustments to help workplace coaching and goal setting to be specific for that person.
Neurodiversity Workplace Profiler
Recruitment and Hiring
We all need teams with mixed strengths and skills.We can help with tools to ensure your recruitment approaches attract neurodiverse talent training.
The Do-IT team can deliver:
- A quick and accurate understanding of your employee with guidance for them to maximise their skills
- A personalised report
- Support and training for your staff to have helpful and meaningful conversations and increase confidence
- Coaching tools to help with ongoing support