You may be a provider of schools or residential children’s homes for children with special educational needs. To maximise the talents of all your learners to ensure they thrive and develop you need to understand both their specific challenges and recognise their strengths,
Developed by internationally recognised experts in the field of learning difficulties and neurodiversity with more than 25 years’ experience, Do-IT has developed a suite of screening and assessment web based tools, that are accessible and can help staff support every learner who may have addiitonal learning and living challenges. We work collaboratively with expert practitioners in Autism Spectrum Conditions, ADHD, Dyspraxia, Dyslexia and speech, language and communiication to ensure our tools are practically useful and robust in design.
< a href=”https://doitprofiler.com/3355-2/” rel=”noopener” target=”_blank”>Contact us for a free demo or to ask for further information today.
- Is quick and easy to set up and needs minimal training
- Enables better and more informed conversations with parents, staff and individual
- Provides evidence for need and targeting specific interventions
- Measures what works
- Reduces paperwork – so freeing up time for more support and guidance
- Provides robust data and smart reporting all in one place
- Can link into other systems
- Can be used to help provide evidence of progress and actions e.g. for Ofsted
- Can be used at home, in education or in the community
- Designed to work for the organisational setting and for the individual and their parents/carers
- Can provide multiple inputs to help triangulate information in one place
We have specialist web based tools with practical guidance for children, young people and adults:
- Tools for independent living, socialising and communicating.
- Tools for individuals on the Autism Spectrum including a ‘Sensory Profiler’ and ‘My Sleep’ support tools
- Screening and assessment tools for Dyslexia
- Screening tools for Dyspraxia/Developmental Coordination Disorder
- Screening tools for ADHD including being able to compare parent and teacher responses
- Tools to assess language development levels
- A Developmental Milestones tracker from 6 months to Key Stage 2