Understanding Barriers to Success
- Can you identify your learners of concern? including young people with learning difficulties or special educational needs?
- Can you identify early those learners who may be at greater risk of having behavioural challenges or being excluded?
- Do you need practical easy to use tools to help support your learners who are neurodiverse, have Dyslexia, Dyspraxia,Dyscalculia ADHD, ASD, language and communication difficulties or other learning challenges?
- Are you a secondary school linked to a cluster of primary schools and want to understand your incoming learners quickly and efficiently and know who
may need additional support?
- Are you trying to gain a better understanding of the relationship between behaviour, skills and attainment?
- Do you want to enhance your parent engagement?
- Do you need to do more than ‘just’ test spelling but need to know where and what the challenges are for each learner with their literacy/numeracy and
- Have you a means of measuring, monitoring and supporting all your learners emotional wellbeing term to term, and day to day?
- Do you need a system that is accessible and immediately after the assessment has been completed provides guidance for the teacher?
- Do you need of minimising marking and data entry time for your staff to focus more on intervention and support?
- Do you need one system set up quickly and ready to go with minimal staff training?
Yes to any of the above?
What does Do-IT Profiler do?
- Identifies strengths and weaknesses of learners across different cognitive, emotional and learning domains.
- Helps identify the ‘learners of concern’ who may have additional Learning Difficulties, e.g. literacy, numeracy, social, language, attention and communication challenges.
- Can support learners identified as at greater risk of being excluded.
- Enhances parental engagement.
- Primary schools can provide detailed information on Day 1 to a secondary school.
- Measures a learner’s knowledge and understanding of literacy and numeracy
- Assesses the learner’s emotional wellbeing.
- Explores the study skills in secondary school learners and targets support.
- Provides instant feedback and guidance to teachers and learners (where appropriate).
- Groups learners skills to support with lesson and pedagogic planning and delivery of support.
- Can help track and monitor progress and wellbeing, measuring distance travelled at learner, class, school and authority level to aid data driven decision making.
- Provides the detailed analysis to allow for truly learner-centred planning to take place.
- Data can be exported into most systems.
Do-IT Profiler provides information for the educator:
- At an learner level with specific reports for each learner, targeting where support is needed and guidance on how to do so
- At a class level, guidance how to group students with similar needs, and guidance on delivering the support
- At a school level (or across a geographic area or cluster of schools), providing in-depth analysis of multiple data sets to track progress class to class, year to year
- At a local authority, regional and national level. Do-IT Profiler can draw all the information (data) together and provide valuable insights and analytics for planning and interventions, in an instant, efficient and cost-effective way
- Do-IT Profiler enables educators, head teachers and administrators to have powerful reports, as well as high-level individualised and aggregated data
- Do-IT Profiler is used in educational establishments all over the world and can be translated into many languages (as per customer request)