Consultancy and Advice
We can help you to ensure your organisation is inclusive and welcoming for all people who are Neurodiverse including those with traits relating to Dyslexia, Dyspraxia, ADHD, ASD, Dyscalculia, DLD and Tourette’s, and Intellectual Disability.
We can help at any stage of your processes and procedures (or all of them) including:
• Assisting with development of Diversity and Inclusion policies
• Screening to provide Workplace reasonable adjustments
• Modify job descriptions and advertisements to attract all talent
• Help ensure interview and induction processes are equitable
• Support and skill your line managers to have greater confidence having meaningful conversations
• Developing Neurodiversity workplace champions
Becoming Disability Confident
Disability Confident is a government scheme that supports employers to recruit and retain people who have disabilities or are neurodiverse.
Download our document for more information on how we can help you become Disability Confident Becoming Disability Confident
The scheme has 3 levels:
Level 1 – Disability Confident Committed (self-certification)
Level 2 – Disability Confident Employer
Level 3 – Disability Confident Leader Each level must be completed before progressing to the next.
For more information see the guidance on becoming Disability Confident : https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/disability-confident-guidance-for-levels-1-2-and-3/level-1-disability-confident-committed
Do-IT Solutions are independent validators for assessing Level 3 Disability Confident Leaders and can provide support to progress your organisation from Level 1 Disability Confident Committed to becoming Level 3 Disability Confident Leader.