Consultancy and Training
- Recognised expertise in learning difficulties, disabilities and neurodiversity
- Across multiple sectors – education, into work, employment and justice
- Varying employment settings – authorities, government and education
- Building trusted, sustainable relationships with organisations to drive value
- Flexible, agile solutions bespoke to your organisation including our training packages
- Practical solutions to optimise delivery models and ensure effectiveness
- Contact us if you would like a further conversation
Do-IT Profiler Benefits
We have extensive experience working with a wide range of organisations nationally and internationally.
We have in-depth knowledge or the latest research in the area of neurodiversity and how to support organisations to be neuroinclusive, helping your line managers have better conversations and deliver person-centred adjustments.
We work with a number of organisations to ensure ensure training is contextual to your setting.
Discuss your specific needs with our Do-IT training team – for a conference, workshop or lunchtime learning session, to deliver specific CPD relating to Neurodiversity and learning difficulties.
Laptop Do-IT Profiler
Types of training
We can provide:
Internationally recognised speakers to come to you as keynote speaker; half day or full day training
Deliver webinars on pre-set topics at a time that suits your organisation
Pre-recorded webinars on agreed topics
Deliver bespoke webinars to meet the needs of your organisation
E learning bite size courses for HR, D and I and line managers- Click here to find out more
Accredited and certificated courses in house or at our workbase such as the accredited OCN level 4 course in Neurodiversity Awareness for Employers